Plants on Plates Delivery Service
| all natural | handmade | no preservatives | lots of love |
What is Plants on Plates Delivery?
Plants on Plates home delivery is the most delicious way to receive handmade, flavour forward and fully plant-powered prepared foods and staples right to your doorstep.
How does delivery work?
For now, the delivery cycle is every two weeks.
What can I look forward to?The delivery menus will vary week to week, will reflect the season and contain as many organic local ingredients as possible. Every two weeks you can look forward to the following:
- Milk or Creamer: 1L of almond, cashew or soy
- Vegan Butter- 1.5 pounds
- Happy Energy Balls- 2 dozen
- Salad Dressing- 20 ounces
- Soup x2- 32-ounce jars
- Seed Bread- frozen
- Pasta or spiralized noodle sauce x 1 32-ounce jar
- Raw tarts- 1 dozen- frozen
Will I have options or is the menu set?
Every offering on the set menu will vary by week except the milk, butter and bread. In other words you will receive new energy balls, a new salad dressing, soup, pasta sauce and raw tart every two weeks.
You will have favourites and may want to repeat certain items. Please ask and I will do my very best depending on special request volume.
What if I would like to double something from the set menu?Ask and you shall receive!
What is the a la carte menu and what is on it?The a la carte menu will be constantly changing. Nothing will ever be removed but new options will always be added! Don’t see something? Please ask. For example:
- Pancake mix- dry- organic and an amazing pantry staple
- Vegan Garlic Butter- frozen in cubes for convenient garlic bread or a quick sautée
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese- use anywhere you would parmesan cheese- amazing on pasta and popcorn!
- Furikake- a Japanese condiment which usually contains dried tuna flakes but is fully vegan.
- Delicious shaken on rice bowls, popcorn, soup or salad.
- Fish Sauce- an integral ingredient in many Asian dishes, this is a fully vegan version and you won’t be able to tell the difference (Pad Thai, Kim Chi)
What if I am on vacation? Can I skip a week?Of course. Please cancel 5 days ahead of delivery date. What about food allergies or aversions? All will be respected and taken very seriously, however be advised my kitchen is not nut free.
What is the food delivered in?**may change this**
High quality, BPA free, dishwasher and freezer safe containers.
A one-time deposit of $50.00 will be applied to your first invoice and at cost replacement fees will apply for any lost or unreturned containers of which there are 8 in the bi-weekly delivery.
What if I‘m not home to to receive the delivery? What is the delivery charge?
No problem. Delivery can be made to a designated spot in a cooler bag.
What is the cost for all this deliciousness every two weeks?
$314.00 + $40.82 H.S.T = $354.82
**Plus a one time $50.00 deposit for containers**
First invoice will be for $404.82 all subsequent invoices will be for $354.82